• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Mopsy x

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Right last night i posted that Mopsy had a hard stomach ext and i posted that for personal reasons i couldn't take her. That perasonal reason was my dad because i'm afarid to say he is still quite like Why does a rabbit need to go and so and so time. Even though he loves Mops lots. Anyway we did end up going to the emergency vets in the early hours of the morning as i couldn't sleep so we went there at about half twelve. ( i thought there wasn't going to be anybody there but there was =) ) anywho we saw a vet and she couldn't feel any abnomalities in her stomach just very solid. So she gave her two injections antiniotic and a gut injection to make her tummy feel better. She said she probs has a tummy bug that has caused bloat and diorhea. She then gave us a sachet to put in her water that night. And gave us a bottle of Baytril to put in her water for 5 days. However you may remeber the weeping eye well she had a look at it and said something completely different than to the other vets. I said that she had been on anitbiotics but she has given us eye drops to last for a week. However if it doesn't heal then we are to take her back and her nose will be flushed :shock:
So my poor little baby is on a lot of med at the moment :cry:
Thankyou to everybody who wrote and gave me advice on what to do as she has always really been a very healthy bunster but then the vet said it might be because she is getting quite old as she will be seven this year.

Thannkyou again and i will let you know how it all goes xx

glad your dad saw your distress and gave in hun... im sure your tlc and the lovely drugs will have her back to normal in no time :D

thanks =) yes i think i changed his mind on bunnies actually :) he even phoned up earlie to see how she was :D
Thankyou again xx

thanks =) yes i think i changed his mind on bunnies actually :) he even phoned up earlie to see how she was :D
Thankyou again xx

he probably just needed a vet to tell him how delicate they are... if theres a next time (fingers crossed for never again) least hell be the first out the door to get her better xxxx

Aw, I hope she feels better soon, glad your dad gave in and took you :thumb: Sending nose rubs for her :wave:

Back