• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

think ive found a friend

kimd6200

Banned
in barney!:Dhe is such a sweet natured buny.gave him a fuss earlier n he rolled on his back n went sleep whilst i stroked his belly.so sweet!hes seems alot liveler now.had a run around the garden(not with thumper)doin crazy binkys n he kept runnin back to my feet.realy tempted keep this chap.hes lovely.increased his pellets today n gave him a slice of apple.still isnt quite sure on a water bottle though.x

urh?would that be possible?:Dbut barney is 3 times the size?hay now that is a good idea.n if they dont bond then at least ive tried.x:D

awww he sounds like a sweetie :D try giving him water in a dog bowl maybe? That's what I have in the shed for my 4 girls - they don't seem to mind it having DOG written on the side :lol:

awww he sounds like a sweetie :D try giving him water in a dog bowl maybe? That's what I have in the shed for my 4 girls - they don't seem to mind it having DOG written on the side :lol:

We have the same :-D We think they assume it means 'dines on grass'.

If you decide to bond you must get them both neutered and let hormones die down and only then introduce on neutral territoty otherwise a huge fight will prob happen

Back