• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is a WUZZLE???????????

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
What is a Wuzzle...............................................................................

julybuns148.jpg

Its cute fluffy ears...........................................................................

julybuns149.jpg

A soft velvety nose...........................................................................

julybuns147.jpg

Its a scrummy georgeous bundle of fun....this little man :D:D:D:D

Watch out for little wuzzle in rabbits in need if you are looking for a cutie little boy bun ;)

Last edited:
Need another hutch - need another hutch - just need to keep repeating it to hubby - just so I can adopt Wuzzle - I just love fluffy, gorgeous buns.

Hubby will not agree:evil:man

His piccy is nearly as adorable as Jems (my bun I adoped from bunnymadhouse).

He is so cute...he looks like a Furby! How old is he, and what's going on with those ears??:lol:

He is so silly :D his ears aren't even like rabbit ears!

Angie, my friend Beth who drove me to pick up Guinness is totally in love with wuzzle :lol: all teh way home she was bemoaning that she is not currently in a position to take in rabbits!

Back