• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page Food?

Kenno

Warren Scout
Where can you buy Allen & Page Rabbit Pellets from online? I've googled it but I just can't find it anywhere. It's driving me mad now! :(

Hi there, just read this thread, I live very near to bleakholt, actually have been there today to look for two bunnies:) anyway... I would like some a&p aswell so could you advise me on where to get it from.

I don't think Rick (mullethead) has been on for a while. I have had mine from a few places. currently getting it delivered from Beal Hey animal supplies, Shaw. I used to get it from A&J Feeds, but they did deliver, then refused, cos my orderes were too small, dispite paying for delivery! They are in Mossley.

Alternatively, look on the allen and page website for local stockist of the horse food, as they will invariably get the rabbit pellets in for you.

Back