• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I`m so nervous about tomorrow - Bonding U/D not worked :(

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I`ve decided after finding out Kizzy is a boy as well im going to go ahead and try to bond Patch and Benjamin, i understand males are hard to bond but im hoping they will go together, they are brothers and used to be together so fingers crossed. Please send me lots of bonding vibes, and anyone who has any advice would be great :D!
Kareen gave me some advice and said maybe best to just put them in a pet carrier together drive around for a while then let them in run together to see how it goes, so think i will try that method :)!

Ah, Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
pet carrier sounds good, thats how Louise starts buns at her rescue i think... or maybe it was just Alvin lololololol

she told me if my two fall out to pop them in the carrier for a while and theyll remeber they love each other..

good luck :)

Good Luck!

I'm bonding atm but it's going well so far :D Looks like I'm sleeping on the floor with the dogs tonight though! :lol:

Thanks :)! Im just so nervous! only ever been pringle and sophie and they were love at first sight :cry:

Fran Good Luck!

I'm bonding atm but it's going well so far Looks like I'm sleeping on the floor with the dogs tonight though!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good Luck Pringle, sure you will be fine. Don't worry if they tussle a bit. Mine did to start with and now they adore each other. Just takes a bit of nerve on your part and patience. :wave:

Did you put them straight in the carrier? They are both neutered aren't they - sorry prob stupid question but ..... - have you tried them on neutral territory rather than in such a confined space?

oh no :( they must really object to each other if they found space to fight in the carrier... gutted for you hun xxxx

yes they have both been neutered for a month. i really dont think they will ever go together, they were quite aggresive and so much hair came out in very little time. as soon as they looked at each other they started so bad! i dont think id even want to try them again :cry:

omg.... how terrifying to watch, i guess they both wanna be boss then :(

yes was horrible it only happened for a few seconds and i stopped them but the amount of fur in just that time was horrible, patch had loose hair sticking out his back :cry:

yes was horrible it only happened for a few seconds and i stopped them but the amount of fur in just that time was horrible, patch had loose hair sticking out his back :cry:

you could let them live by each other like Elves buns do, theyd still get the bunny company then without the pain :D

Back