• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael- As Requested By AmyandAmbertheGiant :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture2008.jpg

Picture2009.jpg

Picture2007.jpg

Janex :wave:

Thanks so much Jane! :D:D:D:D:D
I love him so much, he is my fave! And libby :love::love::love::love:
How old is he Jane? xx
Has he got one blue eye and one brown? 2nd and 3rd pic xxx

We have two exactly the same, Milly & Molly. One black & White the other brown & White both have amazing blue eyes. Lovely temprements. been in our rescue for six months.

No one showed any interest for months.

Luckily they go to their forever home tomorrow

I thought that they would be picked straight away.

We have two exactly the same, Milly & Molly. One black & White the other brown & White both have amazing blue eyes. Lovely temprements. been in our rescue for six months.

No one showed any interest for months.

Luckily they go to their forever home tomorrow

I thought that they would be picked straight away.

Apparently some people dont think Rexes are 'proper Rabbits'..........:shock: :?

I am so pleased that your two have now found their forever home :D

Janex

Apparently some people dont think Rexes are 'proper Rabbits'..........:shock: :?

I am so pleased that your two have now found their forever home :D

Janex

???? How are they not proper rabbits????

Some People :evil:

No black bunnies

No REW

and now no Rexes ??

Is it just me that thinks all bunnies are lovely

I dont underdstand how he could be in a rescue for months?! He wasnt ill or anything? Do you know what was putting people off him??

He's My Fav. of Your Buns!! If I Could Have Any of Your Buns, Micheal Would Win Hands Down Everytime!! Tooo Handsome!!

m
xx

I dont underdstand how he could be in a rescue for months?! He wasnt ill or anything? Do you know what was putting people off him??

He's My Fav. of Your Buns!! If I Could Have Any of Your Buns, Micheal Would Win Hands Down Everytime!! Tooo Handsome!!

m
xx

Mit, get in the queue! :lol:

Back