• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bloomin breeders

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Hubby took this photo at lunch time in lincoln city centre.

they were a :evil: :censored: breeder handing out leaflets :cry::cry::cry:

044.jpg

poor bunnies, they must have been terrified with all the people and dogs :cry:

Oh well, it is their 'right' to breed if they want to :roll:

Shame that 'responsibiity' does not go hand in hand with 'right'

Janex

Would like to know what the leaflet said..... not exactly a sensible thing to do, taking a bunny in the middle of town, bet they were terrified!

wat were they handing leavlets out on?
proberly will get shot for this but did they look frightened? because my Duke comes everywhere with me hes not bothered at all by dogs, buses, ppl or loud bangs. i do however if there is a dog coming put him in his travaling bag just to be careful he loves the car as well
In The Car Duke Doing His Thing!
BLACKhare015.jpg

Poor buns must have been so frightened.:cry:

I worry when I take mine to the vets incase there are dogs barking and it frightens them never mind the city centre.

:evil::evil::censored::censored:
I hope they're not doing that when I'm in town tomorrow. Sure that's street vending and it's not legal.

Taking them into such a busy, noisy environment seems very unfair, whatever the nature of the bun :?

I guess they have to do whatever it takes to sell their "stock" :evil:

unfortunately hubby declined their offer of a leaflet, but it was purely advertising. apparently they are giant european house rabbits? i'm no expert on bunny breeds, but i'm sure thats a made up name (please correct me if i'm wrong).

i also have a very short video. i'll try and upload it then you can judge how frightened the buns were :cry:

unfortunately hubby declined their offer of a leaflet, but it was purely advertising. apparently they are giant european house rabbits? i'm no expert on bunny breeds, but i'm sure thats a made up name (please correct me if i'm wrong).

i also have a very short video. i'll try and upload it then you can judge how frightened the buns were :cry:

Good grief so they were actually selling them on the street then :shock:

FFS what is wrong with some people

:evil:

Janex

:evil: They have got leads on too, which is another one of my pet hates. :roll:
Its like me selling Amber on the street in Leamington you just dont do it!

Bloomin' heck :shock:

Even if the rabbits were chilled out and used to dogs, it doesn't mean that a dog wouldn't attack them if it got half the chance! I certainly wouldn't risk it!

It's a pity you didn't get a leaflet because you could have handed the info to the council. Don't know about other cities but Nottingham council clamps down on street trading.

i don't think those particular buns were for sale, they were just examples :evil:

hubby says they told him the larger was 6 months and the smaller was just 6 weeks :evil::evil:

i wish i did have a leaflet as i would have gladly forwarded it to interested parties

here's the video btw, hope it works?

Last edited:
i don't think those particular buns were for sale, they were just examples :evil:

hubby says they told him the larger was 6 months and the smaller was just 6 weeks :evil::evil:

i wish i did have a leaflet as i would have gladly forwarded it to interested parties

here's the video btw, hope it works?

6 :censored: weeks !! :shock: :cry: :evil::evil:

Janex

the little baby is clearly stressed :cry:. if my buns struggle in the slightest while i'm holding them i usually put them down as soon as its safely possible. but when the bun is completely uncomfortable with its surroundings and being held, i wouldn't attempt it unless absolutely necessary.

Back