• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and page rabbit pellets

Bit expensive for me up here. Not the pellets, they are excellent value, but the carriage. I am an IV postcode in the highlands - sometimes we are even treated as not being on the mainland by couriers. Normal postage is £7.00 but I have to pay extra, which will be suitably horrific as I have to telephone to find out. Will probably be told to sit down in case the shock is too much!!

Allen and Page pellets. Update- They won't eat it!!

I mixed the A & P pellets with the Excel and they have picked out all the excel and left the A&P!! Normally they'll eat anything and everthing!!! :roll:

Give them a while, sometimes it will take them some time to adjuct to the new taste. My method was to not give them any more till they'd eaten the a & p :lol: Though I didn't really have any trouble changing mine over I know some have.

Back