• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

end of week

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
after a long horrible week at work this is what i come home to....

i love my weekends and i feel the luckiest gal on earth knowing this little man :love:

P1010002-1.jpg

awww, that'd make my day to see that every evening. must be soo rewarding for you and makes the grotty days at work worthwhile :D

awww, that'd make my day to see that every evening. must be soo rewarding for you and makes the grotty days at work worthwhile :D

its really crazy, im totally besotted with these two little monsters, they have actually managed to change my whole way of thinking and they are so still and quiet makes me want to slow right down and just watch them forever :)

My 8 year old has just seen Alvin for the first time (I am usually on after his bed time) and he said the biggest AAAAAAWWWWWWW I have ever heard.

He said he is the most beautiful black bun that has ever been born.

Hows that for a compliment for Alvin - kids always speak the truth.

My 8 year old has just seen Alvin for the first time (I am usually on after his bed time) and he said the biggest AAAAAAWWWWWWW I have ever heard.

He said he is the most beautiful black bun that has ever been born.

Hows that for a compliment for Alvin - kids always speak the truth.

hehe your boy has amazing taste :)

meeee too... hes back to lying in the middle of the room again, in between humping pearl and hiding under the sofa..... as much as i love ste, i didnt think i could feel such luv for another living bein as my little boy :oops:

I love Amber and Tim more than Elgar! :lol:
It feels right to though....

Yes my son had another look and still says Alvin is very beautiful - one problem:shock: Son now says we need to have a black bun - mmmmmmmmm - who cleans them out and looks after them - not son but me.

Son has this illusion that we have loads of money and can buy loads of hutches and fill the garden with bunnies. One problem - mum works and has her hands full with two.

We both still think he is very adorable:love::love::love: and if you ever need a bunnysitter.

Yes my son had another look and still says Alvin is very beautiful - one problem:shock: Son now says we need to have a black bun - mmmmmmmmm - who cleans them out and looks after them - not son but me.

Son has this illusion that we have loads of money and can buy loads of hutches and fill the garden with bunnies. One problem - mum works and has her hands full with two.

We both still think he is very adorable:love::love::love: and if you ever need a bunnysitter.

hehehe tell your son, we cant see him... hes too dark for the house and wheres the fun of a bunny you cant see...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Son is still up (poorly with cold - I know its late) but he says that if the bun was black then we just need lighter coloured walls:lol::lol::lol:

He is very bright - my son I mean - not the walls:lol::lol:

meeee too... hes back to lying in the middle of the room again, in between humping pearl and hiding under the sofa..... as much as i love ste, i didnt think i could feel such luv for another living bein as my little boy :oops:

its amazing how humans can bond with an animal isnt it

i remember when i first got mine and i was just like....well a rabbit, that will be a fun way to pass the time...and then after a while i realised i was thinking about them all through teh day and looking forward to a cuddle when i got in :shock: lovely photo of alvin!

its amazing how humans can bond with an animal isnt it

i remember when i first got mine and i was just like....well a rabbit, that will be a fun way to pass the time...and then after a while i realised i was thinking about them all through teh day and looking forward to a cuddle when i got in :shock: lovely photo of alvin!

i actually find going to work an ordeal now cus i just want to be home with them....lol

that pic is pretty much what he does every time i go in the kitchen, he appears from nowhere and is too cute to resist... wish i knew what weight he should be so i dont end up over feeding him lol

i actually find going to work an ordeal now cus i just want to be home with them....lol

that pic is pretty much what he does every time i go in the kitchen, he appears from nowhere and is too cute to resist... wish i knew what weight he should be so i dont end up over feeding him lol

heheh - when i go into my bedroom sorrel sits in her crate (near the door) till i'm halfway across the room - then she proper dashes out and winds all aorund my legs demanding treats. she wants a raisin really but she's not allowed them! :lol:

heheh - when i go into my bedroom sorrel sits in her crate (near the door) till i'm halfway across the room - then she proper dashes out and winds all aorund my legs demanding treats. she wants a raisin really but she's not allowed them! :lol:

awwww thats so sweet :love:

Back