• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Rudy Please... U/D 1st Feb!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Seems our little noodle is a bit of a poorly boy tonight :cry:

We are having problems with his weeing again. He has it on and off and it never gets solved, he has all the test possible and they found nothing. He had treatement for EC, blood tests, Xrays, the lot and nothing was found wrong at all. (Apart from my bank balance when all that was done:shock: )

On top of that, he now has a weepy eye, is losing fur on the inside of his leg from the weeing (have applied vasaline) and is generally looking a bit peeved off :(

He is at the vets tomorrow morning, who knows what they will suggest - or what is wrong with his eye :roll: But we will see anyway.

He is eating ok and drinking fine.

Vibes and or suggestions welcome!!

Last edited:
Come on Rudy you better be fine, BUNNY HOPS needs you:D
Giuve him hugs from us and to you. Will speak to you tomorrow when you get back from the vetsxxxxx

Poor Rudy-Rabbit :cry:

I hope the Vet can come up with some treatment to help him.
If he is leaking wee and all tests have come back as 'normal' then maybe your Vet might agree to a trial of Propalin

http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/V_AOk-toquinol_UK_Ltd/Propalin_Syrup/-32053.html

Maybe his runny eye is just a touch of conjunctivitis or he might have a tooth problem.

Sending lots of get well vibes for your special Bun

Janex

Thanks Jane:)

I will be seeing another vet tomorrow (I think) so I am hoping someone that hasn't been involved already in Rudys case will have a fresh approach.

I don't know whether the weeing is due to his age (7 this month bless him) and just the fact that he is a little incontinent :?

Back