• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I clean out in this weather??

Well I'm off out into the garden in my woolies to clean out the buns. How the hell I am going to clean out litter trays in this wind is beyond me but here we go:shock:

Just looked and its 37mph wind - think I will take trays into garage and do it. Trays will probably be empty by the time I get them to the garage - will have rabbit poo and wet litter flying all around the garden:lol::lol:

When it's very windy I put the used litter trays in a plastic bag and change them in the garage. Then reverse the process with the clean ones!

I do the same in the rain when taking the food to the rabbits. I've got through a number of plastic bags this winter!

Lol- That may be the best thing to do!
Once I was cleaning my litter trays out, suddenly this giant gush of wind came and knocked them out of my hands, So I had to brush up a pile of rabbit poo off of my mums path!

She wasn't very happy!:oops:

ive just cleaned barney out n got completly covered in hay n shavings!!!! my yard is unrecognisable!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back