• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some useful websites

Thanks for the link Kirsty :D

The extra large rabbit hotel looks fantastic, I tempted to buy one of those instead of a rydale hutch.

Do you know if they deliver?

Amy

The princing is under the 'Full Price List' link. The prices for the rabbit hotels are as follows:

Rabbit Hotel
Small size 3ftx5ftx3ft h £245
Large size 4ftx6ftx3ft h £295
Extra large 6ftx8ftx3ft h £345

Ooops, just realised delivery charges are on the same page :oops:

DELIVERY CHARGES - We offer a personal delivery and installation service using our own van and driver; we do not just drop your unit off in sections and wave good bye!! Our delivery charge includes installation of your unit (excluding Conway) and setting up any hens, feeder, drinker and bedding etc. on site. Local: £25.00 National: £45 upwards depending upon area.

They look much nicer than ones that have the hutch part above the run though - I'm putting off ordering from Happy Hutch for that reason! :?

Last edited:
They look much nicer than ones that have the hutch part about the run though - I'm putting off ordering from Happy Hutch for that reason! :?

Agree plus the run has twice as much square footage as the happy hutch 6ft combo - 6x8 rather than 6x4. Not to mention the added hight - 3ft rather than 2ft :D

Back