• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have permission......

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
..... to get another bunny!!! :D

Last night my OH walked in Bobbin's room while I was cleaning him out. He looked at Bobbin, "Ooooo-ed" and "Awwww-ed" (he has become very attached to him, and Bobbin to my BF). And out of know where said "I don't mind if you get another one"

I was like :shock: :love:

I've obviously mentioned it before but he never really answered, so didn't want to push it. I don't really need permission as it's my house:rolleyes: but it's nice to know people give their consent! :D

So he's due to be neutered in Feb now and then I can start my search for a girlie... Theo add me to your list too!! :D :wave:

..... to get another bunny!!! :D

Last night my OH walked in Bobbin's room while I was cleaning him out. He looked at Bobbin, "Ooooo-ed" and "Awwww-ed" (he has become very attached to him, and Bobbin to my BF). And out of know where said "I don't mind if you get another one"

I was like :shock: :love:

I've obviously mentioned it before but he never really answered, so didn't want to push it. I don't really need permission as it's my house:rolleyes: but it's nice to know people give their consent! :D

So he's due to be neutered in Feb now and then I can start my search for a girlie... Theo add me to your list too!! :D :wave:

Sure will, we have some lovely little girls!!

Great news Thea! Theo has got some great buns for re home, have you shown her the little moo cards with Mac and Mabel on they are ace! :D
xxx

I am so pleased we got a wife for Archie!

He was a happy bunny before but now has company and they play together around the run :)

We got Susie from Jill / honeybunnys and he was bonded for us by foster mum Cotton Mather / Faye.

We were okay to go ahead with bonding as Archie was many months past his neutering. He did need vaccinations which we were not up to date with (hangs head in shame)

I missed that thread, they are fantastic, can I get some done?

The Moo site is really easy to use. You can upload piccies from you computer or from your Flickr account and other online photo hosting sites.

The process allows you to crop and rotate pictures, it's really easy! :D

http://www.moo.com

Any probs, just give me a shout! :wave:

Back