• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little help/question over Megazorb...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I'm going to start using it, hopefully. So far, I've found two places I can order it from, online. There's a price difference of 2:89. The thing is, one place says that the bag contains 85 ltr... the other says it has 20kg. How the heck can I compare those two? I mean, is one mor eexpensive because it contains more? Confusssssssing. :( My head hurts today, I can't work it out - anyone help?

I think it only come in one size bag (or at least I've only seen it in one size bag and I've bought it from a few places!). Being quite bulky it's expensive to deliver and I guess the different courier companies is what is causing the price difference! It's about £5/bag if you manage to get to somewhere to buy it!

Hannah

Thank yooooou. ^-^
I've been sat here frantically flipping through an old maths book for children looking at conversions... Needless to say, they don't convet litres and liquids into kilograms. :oops: I was getting all het up over it.

Thank yooooou. ^-^
I've been sat here frantically flipping through an old maths book for children looking at conversions... Needless to say, they don't convet litres and liquids into kilograms. :oops: I was getting all het up over it.

Not sure you'd get anywhere!! You need to know the specific gravity to convery litres in to kg! Exepct for water where the specific gravity is 1!! Not sure how is works for a solid though - don't imagine it's technical!

Anyhow you get loads in a bag, but I find it fairly easy and managable to lift of my now :D

Hannah

Back