• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree rabbit/ Update

Hi, any luck finding out more info on poor rabbit. I just hope that it was put in there to catch it on camera. As someone has already said tho, there seems to be a lot of poo which would suggest its been a bit more longterm.
:(:(:(

Could be as you say to get a photo of it and maybe, long shot I know, but that might be rabbit pellets? Any news about it. It looks really sweet. Hope it gets a good home.

god it looks like sniper
291207077.jpg

291207064.jpg

but he only had a bro and my friend Pam has him living in her daughters bedroom!:lol:

Hi, any luck finding out more info on poor rabbit. I just hope that it was put in there to catch it on camera. As someone has already said tho, there seems to be a lot of poo which would suggest its been a bit more longterm.
:(:(:(

I left a message on the voicemail but no-one has got back to me yet

Hoping to go collect this rabbit this week. Apparently it does live in the blue box...at night only supposedly. Looks like Im going to be a fosterer!!!

I once went on a rescue mission for Briar Patch rescue and found one bun living outside in a plastic crate with mesh over the top and another (who was pregnant!) outside in a wire topped hamster cage....I hate to think what it was like when it rained as they had no cover.....was awful :cry:

That was essex/london area :?

you would of thought they might of cleaned it out before taking a pic:?
all it would take is tipping it out:?

Some folk are just manky. We once went to look at a house for sale. It had a dark brown ring around the bath and lovely bald patch behind the bed where they didn't have a headboard and their heads had rubbed off the wallpaper. One of the kitchen worktops had a bit where they had chopped straight onto the surface and was white instead of wood effect!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Back