• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lops

lisabunnie

Alpha Buck
I am Missing Delilah and have decided that if i can find a french lop (or two)
In rescue I would like to adopt them.

Fate is against me, cant find anything Local ish (can't travel to far at present) And the giant rabbit rescue aren't homing any buns at present.

There are some lovely ones in manchester though!

Was just looking at those. any french lop would do , a bunny run would be good. how does that work?

You'd ask a moderator to post your request for a bunny run in the rabbits in need section. But you can also post one in rabbit chat, it's more likely to get spotted there. You say how far you are willing to travel, and other people in the area may offer to transport the bunnies to somewhere closer to you.

FAB have registered an interest in the bunnies

Hopefully my travel problem will be sorted soon otherwise i will post on here for bunnie run

Thanks

ARC can also bond bunnies for you, if you need help. Normally we don't like to rehome them as single bunnies. You will need to talk to Donna or Karen, they are the main bunny people at ARC.

It would not be a single as i have three other large/giant buns and wish to add it to them. The bonding i am ok with as i have had do do it lots for the rabbits that we rehome through the rescue.

We never get french lops in which is why i am having to look elsewhere

Back