• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Condition?

Perhaps they just need a good clean, touch of paint, rusty hinges removing and perhaps a match???

It's not a very good way to sell something is it! It's not what I'd choose to keep rabbits in but that being beside the point it doens't give the size etc & you should always clean something up before advertising it!

Hannah

Does the price include the cat sitting on guard on the lefthand side?:shock:
As for the 2nd link..That's not big enough for one of those rabbits pictured, far less one in each section!! Are the rabbits going with the hutches??

Last edited:
I should imagine looking at the state of them theres possibly a few mice around :rolleyes::lol:

According to the advert the buns are being sold elsewhere:(

I think I should stop looking at eBay :oops:

Last edited:
Oh dear those poor rabbits in the 2nd one, it's barley big enough for the one let alone two, they look so unhappy:( I hope those 2 get more space where ever they go:(

Sorry, but what's wrong with that? It looks excellent! That's 6'x2.5' and two storey, with bed and step/look out shelf. Yep, it needs a new coat of stain but it's second hand so what do you expect. If it goes for £50 that's a bargain!

Agreed, just needs a good clean. I only looked at the middle link. :lol:

I think the first two are :censored: disgusting bunnys wouldn't be happy in there at all :cry:

However the third is quite good yeah you right a lick of paint won't go a miss :lol: but at least they had the decency to clean it too

The first two are far too small and in desperate need of a good clean and disnifecting, not to mention a new coat of stain.

The third however looks fine, just needs a good clean, disinfecting and a new coat of stain, not in as much need of TLC as the previous 2 . I'd be quite up for putting in a bit of elbow grease for a hutch that size at £50.

Sorry, but what's wrong with that? It looks excellent! That's 6'x2.5' and two storey, with bed and step/look out shelf. Yep, it needs a new coat of stain but it's second hand so what do you expect. If it goes for £50 that's a bargain!

I agree that looks fine, and would be a good buy for someone, though its 5ft 1inch, not 6ft.

The first one is revolting and I cant believe anyone would try and sell it without even bothering to give it a brush down! The 2nd one is tiny and hideous and certainly not suitable for those 2 poor buns... and I thought I could see a nest too Crystal Butterfly.

Oh come on there not that bad all you need is a bit of petrol and a match and they would be better than ever:D

You put it better than I could - the second advert is really sad, if it's not a nest it could be that they're un-neutered and fighting - not surprised really, that space is way too small :evil:

Back