• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

shazbat11

Warren Scout
Millie and Charlies new hutch from the happy hutch company has arrived today and its huge :shock: (2 level 6ft h x 2ft d x 4ft h). Cant wait for hubby to come home so we put it upright on its feet (dont want to do it on my own in case I break the feet off). The buns are so going to love all that space.

Last edited:
wooo! congratulations on your new hutch! when you put it together, make sure you put the front panel on the right way up, so the door catches close down onto the wooden blocks, which makes it harder for predators to scrabble them open :D

Because its so big it came ready made :thumb: all I had to do was put the feet on :D when my youngest (7yrs) came home from school, he stood by it and it's taller than him :lol:

oh excellent! i didn't think happy hutch done that anymore to save on shipping costs? my giant combo came in two flat packs and hubby and i assembled it in the dark at about ten o'clock :shock::lol: hence the upside down panel :oops:

Back