• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a little surprise =)

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
a few days ago i told you how i rehomed my rabbit Binky to someone who basically lied to me and i found binky on her breeding website a few months ago (i had no idea she was a breeder) well since i found him on her website ive checked it everyday waiting for Binky to be 'for sale' last week he was up for sale i couldnt ask for him back personally as i know she'd refuse and argue the toss :rolleyes: so i went undercover and my mum and her boyfriend went to pick him up a few days ago they payed £20 for him which i dont mind about because hes worth it, i now have him back with me hes living in the dog crate in teh next coupel of weeks he will be fully vaccinated and neutered i will then probably rehome him into a decent home hopefully with someone on here :) i watched him play last night and i ended up in tears hes such a cheeky character i cant believe i let him go to just 'anyone' :( as far as im aware he was not used to breed from he just seemed to be on her website as a stud buck but all the litters she had were fathered by other rabbits :?

anyway heres a few pictures of Binky before i rehomed him

binky the first day i got him

Binkysmall1.gif

Binky and Misty at about 12 weeks old

IMG_0769.gif

IMG_0767.gif

Binky 12 weeks old

IMG_0774.gif

IMG_0775.gif

IMG_0758.gif

Binky in the garden at 5 months old before i rehomed him

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

will add pictures of him now later just as soon as ive uploaded them :)

Hi!
Sorry I've not been on and posted for a while but I'd just like to say that binky is gorgeous! He reminds me of my Tango when I first got him.
Glad to here you got him back!

Can you not have him neutered and bond him with Misty again?

Bet she'd be happy to see her old friend again :)

Can you not have him neutered and bond him with Misty again?

Bet she'd be happy to see her old friend again :)

they were both meant to be girls when i bought them but they ended up being boys which is why i had to rehome one of them because they started to scuffle :( Misty is neutered and bonded with my girl Crystal i would love to try a trio but Binky is so lively and playful i just know Crystal will hate him :(

xx

its a shame you cant keep him, hes gorgeous, i couldnt rehome an animal, get it back and then rehome it again especially after the home i'd given him to turned out to be horrible

What an outrageous story!! Was this 'person' selling him as if he was one of her own bred rabbits?? She obviously knows nothing of his history, did she lie to your mum??

How terrible to take a bunny making out to give him a good home, then selling him on to make a few quid, just the sort of person to make sure 'breeders' keep their bad name. Glad you have him back.

What an outrageous story!! Was this 'person' selling him as if he was one of her own bred rabbits?? She obviously knows nothing of his history, did she lie to your mum??

How terrible to take a bunny making out to give him a good home, then selling him on to make a few quid, just the sort of person to make sure 'breeders' keep their bad name. Glad you have him back.

she did lie to my mum she said he was only 4-5 months old :rolleyes: i even went through every single marking from the pictures of him when he was younger and he is deffinatly binky lol she also said his brother was a little terror :rolleyes: i dont know who this brother is but Misty is deffinatly no terror ;) shes lied on her website as well she said she never breeds from petshop rabbits but thats exactly what binky was a petshop rabbit :?

i think im going to attempt a trio if it fails he will probably stay a single house rabbit dont think i could let him go :oops: he looks so much like misty now their both the same size and have the same cute little face :love:

it makes me wonder if people do trail free ads for free animals to sell them on for money :? i have no doubt Binky was in a good home according to my mum all her rabbits were in decent sized hutches and they all had access to a run during the day and all had toys i just didnt like how she lied then used him as part of her breeding :? thankfully shes moved on to show quality rabbits i will deffinatly home check if i ever need to rehome a pet in the future... which hopefully wont happen as i plan to adopt all my pets in the future :)

he is a little stunner :love: well done you for making such an effort to get him back :D although its a shame you had to go through such an ordeal in the first palce. wretched breeder :(

oh louise i am so happy for you!!!!!! i remember when u told me what happened with him, and how awful you felt so i ams o happy you have him back! he deserves lots of tlc now!x

Oh that's so brilliant! What a perfect turn out!! You must be so chuffed that you've been given a second chance with this chap. I am genuinely ecstatic for you! :oops: :D

You must feel very lucky to have a second chance with this little man - he is adorable.

If everything doesn't work out send him up here to me - I won't tell hubby - I'm sure he won't notice another hutch in garden:shock:

Make the most of a second time around.:D

Back