• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper ...vets again ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Thumps is off to the vets again tonight .

After his spell of headtilt he has defied all odds and perked up yet again ...i cant believe last week i was contemplateing PTS.:?

today he has even done what i could only call a little binky in the run :) the first one ive seen for months and months . ...he usualy just sits in the corner:(

im under no illusions and i know we are on borrowed time ...but i cant say how happy that made me :):love:

awww :) did you have some sunshine like we did here? Bet that's what did it - my lot have all looked fed up with the weeks and weeks of rain :roll:

well ...at least Thumps doesnt need a dental just yet ...:?:)

Vet pleased with his head tilt recovery and is quite sure hes not in dreadful pain ..though may be uncomfy with old age aches and pains .

says to go on while ever he seems to have his good days.
keep on with metacam and panacur and back in 2 to 3 weeks unless im worried before .

Back