• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Prince

lisabunnie

Alpha Buck
OMG love at first sight:love::love:

Have you seen them? I think that they are on the arc website

I SOOOOOOOOO want them

Was looking for a french lop (now that Delilah Has gone to the carot field in the sky ) and they came up on the search

They are just delicious

Bella and Prince are Amazin' Buns. Im named him. LOL.

I had rescued them from a guy in Wembley, they were in a group of 5, but had to split the group as it would have been quite hard to rehome them. They were living in a shed before, but my god that shed with bad, looked TOOO old, like it was falling apart, water logged and poo and wee everywhere, and there was lot of fur everywhere, where the girls where fighting. They were a group of 5 adult girls and Prince.

Bella and Prince as Sweet, Sweet Rabbits. All five were staying with me for a little while, while ARC made room for them as we knew that Neol was coming to my place.

I met these two at the vet's today. Karen brought them in when I was there to drop off Cloud for his snip. Very sweet bunnies. :D

Aww, they are gorgeous.

I have a soft spot for Digger and Daisy but unfortunately I cant afford to take on another pair:(

Back