• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyones bunny appear to 'watch' TV?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby seems to have taken it up as his new favourite pass-time as he can watch it from his bed in the dog crate.

Phil had a movie on last night and Bobby was sat with his paws on the back of the bed, face against the bars to get a better look. His head was moving as he watched it too (he scans).

If he is getting some company from it that has to be a good thing, seen as all he gets from Lady Muck is abuse :rolleyes:

Dylan watches the TV too, it's so weird, one time I was watching a film and when the end credits come up, he got up and hopped off, I'm serious, he had sat and watched it all. He's deaf too, maybe I should start putting the subtitles on for him :?

No, Barley sits in front of the telly facing away from it (i.e. so we watch him!). He's hoped onto the foot stool before and watch the fish tank though! It's a bit of a "spot the fish" game though as we've not many fish!

Hannah

Dylan watches the TV too, it's so weird, one time I was watching a film and when the end credits come up, he got up and hopped off, I'm serious, he had sat and watched it all. He's deaf too, maybe I should start putting the subtitles on for him :?
Dylan needs to learn proper manners and remain seated through the credits!!

*Appears* to be watching telly... then again he could have simply been facing in that general direction!! :lol:

2044108433_b443b66494.jpg

Alice watches telly every night! She's only started doing it these past couple of weeks but she lies down on the floor with her head on her front paws watching it and doesn't move. I actually had to check she was ok a couple of nights ago because she hadn't moved for that long

Alfred totally watches tv with us! I usually spend most of the time laughing at him watching tv that I miss whatever program I was watching! :lol::lol:

NewImage1.jpg

Here he is watching tv with me

Minstrel does and we argue about what programmes he likes. according to Sean he likes watching football but I say he likes watching animal programmes and Bones!!! :lol:

I think its more likely to be the movement rather than whats on as such but its still cute :D

Smudge used to do it as well :love:

No, Barley sits in front of the telly facing away from it (i.e. so we watch him!). He's hoped onto the foot stool before and watch the fish tank though! It's a bit of a "spot the fish" game though as we've not many fish!

Hannah
He He Lily does the same but its good as we can make sure she's not munching on the carpet :lol:

Raine does this, we put her in the big run in the kitchen so she can get exercise then spends the entire time watching the telly.

Think my mum finally thought i went crackers when she told me to close the kitchen door and i said i cna't Raine will miss the end of emerdale:shock::lol:

OMG, I was talking about this in the vets waiting room and a lady in there said her house bunny watches Emmerdale too :lol::lol:

no tv watching here.....they watch us instead or sometimes look out the window at the carrots I'm growing in a plant pot.

gem you didnt know kibbles!!:lol:

my girls used to wathc eastenders every evening and she knew the routine..as soon as the music started shed run in to the lounge and get up on HER emd of the settee and watch it..:lol:

she used to get up and watch tv when nikki was ill on settee..and kibbles had a floor cushion where shed nodd off watching jenny jones..dr phil etc..:lol:

she didnt mind the music channels but when westlife used to come on shed bang her back feet and grunt..it used to make evryone we knew laugh..didnt matter what song they did..it was just them..i was sooo funny..mind you we felt the same way:lol:

our buns watch tv..laptop etc..and our cats are daft like htat too..they even have dvds but theres a huge spider in one and so they cant have their dvd on..lol just as well..the tv would be knackered now!

Max sits and watches tv - then when he hops off I notice a half eaten cushion left behind - the only man I know who can multi-task!!! :?

Max sits and watches tv - then when he hops off I notice a half eaten cushion left behind - the only man I know who can multi-task!!! :?

You are just not going to let that one lie are you. :lol:... hmmm toilet brush eating, glass chomping bunny......:rolleyes:

Back