• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cracker ...fun loving buck...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0111dec0081.jpg

Cracker , fun loving , energetic , lovable buck seeks like female for communal hay munching , binkies and frolics ;)

2008_0111dec0078.jpg

likes carrots , spring greens , running around and getting lots of 2 ft attention .

2008_0111dec0080.jpg

im told im a handsome bun ...but in my eyes looks arnt important ...its whats inside that counts ;)

All fan mail and date requests to bunnymadhouse please ;)

Last edited:
Cracker had his stitches out last night and was checked over by the vet . Hes a lovely healthy bunny and ready for a new home :D

Awww shame I haven't got any single buns.....and no room to put a new pair :(

Cracker...you're gorgeous :love:

i would think so as long as they liked each other ....
personanly i think temperament and attraction are more important factors than size.:D

Aww he is gorgeous!!!

I think I'm having to get another bun to have with Hollie as Kitt and her just wont be bonded =[ But I'll have to do it where by she can spend time at the rescue centre and be bonded with one she likes, he'd be lovely though :(

Good luck Cracker, you'll get someone one soon xx

oooh he is such a cutie!

is he at tracys? - i must of missed him saturday, was that wrapped up in the lionheads, which nick so meanly refuses to let me have :-(

no hes at mine ;) im hiding him away ...hes such a darling i realy want him to stay :evil::(

but i cant keep him or its 1 less rescue space :(

i just can t believe we havent had this georgeous bunny snapped up . :(

he has the most lovely personality and loves human company

hed be lovely to have indoors too.

I'm Soooo tempted :bunny:
Millie was spayed 2 weeks ago and is starting to get the house training idea after 4 weeks of impromptu carpet cleaning! :)

I'm Soooo tempted :bunny:
Millie was spayed 2 weeks ago and is starting to get the house training idea after 4 weeks of impromptu carpet cleaning! :)

hes a lovely boy....does all his wee s in his tray (he has carpet in his hutch ;) ) missess with a few poos though .:? when he forgets himself.

Tempted!

Could I come and meet him? (valentines day might work out better for Millie than it has for me!)
I'll probably need some help with bonding too (I've never had a pair of rabbits before)
Can't believe it, I started 2008 bunnyless now I'm thinking about a 2nd one!:shock:

Back