• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please :( U/D pg 3

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Knew something was wrong when I went to uncover the girls & Rhia wasnt waiting for me. Shes hunched up in the corner of her bed, not eating & grunting when I go near her. Had her out & shes quite lethargic, but I dont think her tummy feels too hard (Never had a bunny with a 'hard tum' but Im assuming I'd definately feel a big difference to a normal tum?) I feel sick with worry, Shes my big bolshy girl & I hate seeing her like this :cry: As if Jen wasnt causing enough heartache. Will update when we're back from the vets, Vibes for my beautiful little girl would be much appreciated :cry:

Last edited:
awww hope she'll be better soon :( Zinniea was like this over Christmas period (coincidentally windy weather :?) - I syringed about 10ml water into her every half hour for a couple of hours and she perked up after that. I wonder if the windy weather spooks them.

She cant get comfy at all, Is lay in the middle of lounge but keeps changing positions. Argh :( Elve, I cant syringe her - Neither can any vet we've ever seen. She goes mad if you go near her mouth.

do you think she could be pining for jen? cus she misses her when there not together cus they cnt stay together, and sumtimes bunnies get sick when they pine if there partner dies, so maybe thats it?? prob a silly idea but it could be that shes pining?

Aww Becki i'm so sorry Rhia is unwell :( Its just one thing on top of another isnt it :(

Do let us know how she gets on at the vets - sending huges vibes (((((HUGS)))))

Hi Becki :wave:

Sorry Rhia is poorly. It sounds like her tum is uncomfortable as the constantly changing positions usually indicates that they have a painful tum. If she pressing her tum on the floor? Is she hunched or laid out?

Is there any chance you can give her some infacol before you get her to the vets just in case she has a gassy tum? Try wrapping her in a towel so only her head pops out and put the infacol in a 1ml syringe at the side of her mouth.

Hugs to you both.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Thanks for replies. Nichola she is doing both, shes hunched up then she'll flatten out. We cant syringe feed her - she wont let anyone go near her mouth :( Charlotte, shes just hunched up in corner of the room, her eyes are closed...Am waiting to go to vets :(

Hi Becki :wave:

It does sound like tummy pain with the constantly changing of positions showing she can't get comfortable and closing her eyes.

What time is your appt?

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back