• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Archie

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
I just had to show you my new puppy. He has a face that only a Mummy could love but ove him so much. He is a Chinese Crested/Yorkshire Terrier. 11 Weeks old. He is bald apart from his feet and head.

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

Oh, I LOVE Chinese Crested dogs! I know two people who have them.....one is pink skinned mottled with grey polka dots all over her and white tufts (the dog, not the owner!:lol:), and the other is black skinned with black tufts. They are SUCH adorable little dogs! They have a huge assortment of sweaters and coats, too! Whilst I don't know WHY anyone would purposefully develop a breed without hair in the first place, I must admit to loving them.....and wouldn't say no if I had a chance to have one!:D

Your little puppy is SO sweet!!!!!:love::love:

Aw, he does have a cute face. I feel sorry for Chinese crested's they always end up on the ugliest pet poll's when they get old. :-(

:wave: As long as his Mummy loves him who cares what he looks like. He looks like he is going to be mischevious (sorry cant spell). That 2nd picture of him praying is so sweet.

Archie don't listen to those nasty people your so handsome. You can get yourself a few little jumpers to keep u snug :D Remember your sun cream too :D

Back