• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theyve gone!/found them!

kimd6200

Banned
just been cleaning my sons bedroom windows n noticed nextdoors bunnies have gone!they were there last night so must av taken them somewhere this morning.wonder where?x:?

Last edited:
Hope they are ok. Maybe they took them to the rehoming centre after the visit?
The RSPCA won't have told her it was you, but she may well be suspicious. Just deny it.

oh my bloody god!!!:evil:just spoke to another neighbour n apparently im bein accused of pinching the food bowl,emptying the water bottle everyday n messing their garden up to make them look bad!iv even taken the buck without asking!!!:shock::shock::shock::lol:sorry but this is a load of bull!the rabbits r stuffed in another hutch in an avairy out of view!:roll:been warned by rspca to buck up or they are takin the buns!goin confront her later cuz i hate bein accussed of bein a thief!:evil:x

If I lived near to you I would come with you!

So I am sending you my moral support:wave:

Stick to your guns. Tell them why you were so concerned and also that if they don't want to look after the rabbits or give them to the RSPCA then to give them to you so that you can re-home them.

Back