• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the 3 "M" boys..look henridoodle...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
julybuns139.jpg

we are stocking up on food for saturday......:wave::wave::wave:

Norfolk here we come :D:D

Well, I may not be henridoodle......but I still think that they are ADORABLE!!!!!:D :D

Have a safe journey!!!

:wave::wave::wave:
julybuns139.jpg

we are stocking up on food for saturday......:wave::wave::wave:

Norfolk here we come :D:D

Hope you lads have remembered your buckets & spades as we live right next to the beach :lol:

Your new mummy has also been stocking up on treats for you - swede, broccolli, carrots, & 3 different types of lucious dust-free hay ;)

Every time I see your photos you look more & more gorgeous, me thinks i'm well & truly smitten :love::love:

See you soon guys, all my love, Mummy :wave: xxxxxxx

I'm so glad you've all managed to get the transportation sorted. I was reading the "transport" thread earlier and wishing that I could help.:) You must be sooooo excited!!!:D

Yep :wave:

Can't wait for my cuddles - the lads & Cloud are just so adorable & will make their prospective buddies here very happy!! :D

Amanda x

Well done you for being able to get these three - its lovely that are staying together.

I think Angie's bunnies must like the seaside - Jem came from Angies and is now living by the sea.:shock:

Henridoodle ... you are one LUCKY bunny mummy ... they are GORGEOUS!!! :love: Hope they travel ok and are soon settled into their new home :D xx

I am extremely priveleged to have found such gorgeous lil fellas. I originally only intending adopting one neutered rescue lad, then i saw these three & instantly was totally smitten :love::love:

I totally agree that bunnies (& other animals seem) to thrive with the sea air - some of our previous pets used their zimmerframes when exercising in the garden :lol: Seriously tho,all our animals seem to live to a ripe old age so we must be doing something right ;)

thank you all for all your kind words & best wishes - i will send photos as soon as bonding with our lil chap Riley is sorted ;)

amanda:wave:

Back