• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Vibes or Reiki for your Rabbit

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
It's lovely to see people sending good 'vibes' to others and their bunnies on the forum.

I am just curious, do most of you mean good thoughts or good intentions or do some of you actually mean reiki distance healing?

If any of you practise reiki, do you think your bunnies benefit loads from this?

:wave: I do distant Reiki, and crystal therapy. :wave:
When bunnies are ill on the forum I do distance Reiki and Chakra layouts sometimes, :D
I do really think it works for animals, especially horses.
It is a beautiful therapy which I love doing.
Do you do Reiki?
My auntie is a Reiki Master x x x

Last edited:
i just mean positive thinking too

although i am now reading more into animal communication and hopefully should do a workshop on it at some point as it really interestes me (was skeptical but got a reading done for one of the dogs and it was spot on)

p.s. your username is the name of one of my bunnies :lol:

i just mean positive thinking too

although i am now reading more into animal communication and hopefully should do a workshop on it at some point as it really interestes me (was skeptical but got a reading done for one of the dogs and it was spot on)

p.s. your username is the name of one of my bunnies :lol:

Hiya.

A friend and fellow bunny rescuer does animal communication and I have to say how amazing her chats with my cat and my bunnies have been. At the rescue where I used to help out, she talked to a lot of the rabbits who had come in under terrible circumstances to see how best we could help them. The communications were particularly powerful with some of the bunnies from the Oxford Lop rescue in 2006. Their removal from site was particularly upsetting for many of them and it took her communications to help us all understand just how it had affected them.

So, good luck with your workshop, I bet you'll enjoy it and find it very rewarding.

My OH used to call me the Duchess - and it kinda stuck. It really suits your bunny though - very posh! One of my bunnies, Gemima, is called the right honourable Gemima Bigby-Monkfish. Kinda posh and kinda suits her. My OH calls her Sienna amongst other things because she reminds him of Sienna Miller - Lord knows how!

Yep, I use Reiki with animals - I'm a Reiki Master (Merlin loves it & it's really helped settle his tummy problems down) & I'm also an Animal Communicator. I have been in tears at times when undertaking communications due to the emotions of the animals involved but I'm happy to say that A/C's can really help owners understand their animals that bit more, especially when they're displaying behaviour owners are finding confusing to understand x

Last edited:
I'm also an Animal Communicator. I have been in tears at times when undertaking communications due to the emotions of the animals involved but I'm happy to say that A/C's can really help owners understand their animals that bit more, especially when they're displaying behaviour owners are finding confusing to understand x

Do you charge?

I'd like to find someone to speak with a couple of my buns.

I've had them done before by 'trainees' and found them to be brilliant :thumb:

^^ Scrub all that I'm looking at your site :D:wave:

My mum & I have both done Reiki,

My mum did Reiki distance and actually on Flump when her eyes were bad - I kno it probs sounds daft but I think it really helped and calmed Flump down.

It's a lovely relaxing therapy :D

Back