• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Transport,manchester-sheffield

mullethead

Mama Doe
Can anyone get cloud from elaines too meet becks in sheffeild this saturday around 12.30 too get her too her forever home with amanda(henridoodle)

Rick

Can anyone get cloud from elaines too meet becks in sheffeild this saturday around 12.30 too get her too her forever home with amanda(henridoodle)

Rick

if anyone can do this it would be very much appreciated! we will be collecting three other buns from the hoyland area at 12.30, so anywhere near there/around that time would be very much appreciated, then we can drive back to lincoln to meet amanda in time for her return train.

if any one could get cloud here friday evening im sure we could find space for 1 night ...then they could all be picked up together from us....dont know if this would help:?

we are in Hoyland ...just off junction 36 M1.

if any one could get cloud here friday evening im sure we could find space for 1 night ...then they could all be picked up together from us....dont know if this would help:?

we are in Hoyland ...just off junction 36 M1.

that would be great if you could,

PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE GET CLOUD TO HOYLAND??????

I'm I can't do it I'm too far away :( but can anyone help Cloud get to Sheffield please ? this poor girl has been in rescue far to long.

Where abouts in Sheffield? We may be able to do it, but earlier - Is there anyone she can stay with for a couple of hours as we'd have to be back here early on X

running out of time to organise this ...

we need Cloud to get from Manchester to Hoyland before saturday lunchtime :?:?

would be a shame for her to miss out on a new home :(

If needed I ca do it. I'm in Oldham, know where Elaine's is and am happy to go over to Sheffield.

Let me know if I'm needed.

PM me with the details I can do it. I'm usually available for runs between Manchester and wherever.

Back