• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im amazed how shes settled in...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
sorry for yet more photos but im so happy how they are getting on.. she even comes and nudges my leg, shes scared when i approch her but me generally being in her house is fine, even if i walk into a room she stays put :)

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010010-2.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

P1010003-2.jpg

im so in love with them both its quite scary :oops:

Lovely to see the happy couple :love: I know what you mean about getting attached quickly ... it was a matter of hours of "fostering" Sienna before we fell for her! And I'm already extremely used to having a bonded four ... though it's strange that there are no buns in the lounge at the mo! x

lol aww avlinh looks so FUNNY in the 2nd piccie he looks like a seal lol! no legs! bless!!

its cute to see him with a wife :D:D

Lovely to see the happy couple :love: I know what you mean about getting attached quickly ... it was a matter of hours of "fostering" Sienna before we fell for her! And I'm already extremely used to having a bonded four ... though it's strange that there are no buns in the lounge at the mo! x

hehe ive really had to fight loving pearl more.... :oops::oops::oops: id love a group of 4 :D

More than Alvin? :eek:

i know its shockin aint it...... but i can acutally see her in this house :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ofcourse i melt at my little boy but hes only just started letting me fuss him again cus he dont need me no more :(

we spent a good 10mins in his room yesterday without pearl and i loved him more again lol

They look very loved up! :D Is she the boss?

he does all the humping and she does most of the grooming, but she sooooo rules, if he has food she takes it from him but shes only brave when hes there to protect her, he lay out in the middle of the floor earlier and she joined him, they are both under the sofa now....i think when shes not scared of us she will definately be 100% boss

Awwww she sounds like she is the boss pinching food, when my two were bonded Tim was the food pincher :lol: I cant wait to re bond them, its so nice. I hate having to leave one out :(

shes a groomer tho, she was just doing alvin who is sitting under my chair (hes a lot more active now) and then i felt her nudging my leg again... she likes to keep us clean :) shame shes a terrible housewife the cage is a MESS lololololol

shes a groomer tho, she was just doing alvin who is sitting under my chair (hes a lot more active now) and then i felt her nudging my leg again... she likes to keep us clean :) shame shes a terrible housewife the cage is a MESS lololololol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back