• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guiness and Poppy bonding update ......with piccy

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well...
Tracey has spent the day in her big run armed with a flask , gloves , the phone and water in case of a fight erupting :?:?

( who knows what the neighbours were thinking ...but im sure there were some curtains twitching :lol:)

Things are now going rather well ....runs off to touch wood:roll:...
After a day together with no fighting Guinessess amorous attentions have calmed down somewhat. There has even been communal hay munching and a little coy snuggling .

Guiness has even managed to give Poppy a good wash around the ears ...:love:

So they are now together in the big run for the night ....
please send some loved up vibes ....I would be great to see them suggled up together in the morning :D

Poppy has taken all this very much in her stride ...it seems as long as she has food shes happy ...:lol:

Guiness ...he has found it all very invigorating and exciting :D He keeps doing binkys all around the run :D

julybuns145.jpg

Last edited:
awww my little girl :love: I miss her! She is such a piglet though - I do feed her, honest.

I'm so excited they're spending the night together...was a bit worried yesterday but fingers crossed. thanks for the picture :D

awww my little girl :love: I miss her! She is such a piglet though - I do feed her, honest.

I'm so excited they're spending the night together...was a bit worried yesterday but fingers crossed. thanks for the picture :D

glad youve seen it .

when i talked to Tracey earlier they were fine . ;)

Back