• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny cleaning and house cleaning

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Ive just cleaned the bunny room... man it took ages, i do a full clean once a week, and try to keep it tidy between...

heres to next week lol.

ive only done it now cus i was guna do it sat but im goin to scunny to see bunnybekkie, so i thought id save nick a job, rn't i thoughtful x

i do the crate/pen once a week too, much to pearls disgust... she quickly sorts it out messy little gal she is... i try to leave the hay on the carpeted bit as long as i can bear it cus alvin likes to lie on the floor and munch the odd strand (lazy sod) but sometimes the need for clean overrides my lazyiness and i just have to hoover mid week :lol::lol::lol:

With them not being in my front room, its not an issue... but i get sick of hay appearing on my landing...

haha

I do mine once a week... But streighten everything everyday LOL...
Everything gets messed up again as soon as they come back in!
They just push it around like I am going to do it all again!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i did it today as well!! wispa tries to help, zola gets so huffy! he stomps around pulling the bin bag away from me and refusing to budge from the litter tray. when he realises he wont win he sulks in the other room.

With them not being in my front room, its not an issue... but i get sick of hay appearing on my landing...

haha

ours are in the other room too, but i stupidly thought it was a great idea to give alvin a litter tray in the room we sit in :roll::roll: good job im not house proud the hay is very scattered.....lololol and hooverbags are getting used like theres no tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gawd I haaaate hay on the floor in the house :roll: Stupid thing is, There never was any when I had house-buns - Got outies now & the place is like a stable!!

Gawd I haaaate hay on the floor in the house :roll: Stupid thing is, There never was any when I had house-buns - Got outies now & the place is like a stable!!

i dont really mind it, i hate the thought of people looking at my house like i need them two burds from how clean is your house :evil::evil:

but with the dog hair a bit of hay is no big deal, plus im so anti-social noone actually visits :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i dont really mind it, i hate the thought of people looking at my house like i need them two burds from how clean is your house :evil::evil:

but with the dog hair a bit of hay is no big deal, plus im so anti-social noone actually visits :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ohh I know, Dog hair gets everywhere!! :roll: Im changing my initial 'I hate hay on the floor in the house' comment to 'I hate hay full stop'....Have a mahoosive lump on my finger where I must've been stabbed just now getting the stuff out the bag, Oww!! :evil:

Ohh I know, Dog hair gets everywhere!! :roll: Im changing my initial 'I hate hay on the floor in the house' comment to 'I hate hay full stop'....Have a mahoosive lump on my finger where I must've been stabbed just now getting the stuff out the bag, Oww!! :evil:

lololol i keep gettin stabbed too... but the smell is enough to stop hate.... i really should live in a farm area

i cleaned mine today too i think my 2 had a poo party last night it was such a mess! i try and clean them quickly each day and do litter every couple of days and a good clean once a week. :D

I do Bluebells hutch once a week as he's out in the run all day so his hutch is pretty much imaculate. My new Bun Willow is inside at the mo as she doesn't have a winter coat being a baby. She's way more messy and has an obsession with chewing the newspaper and throwing it everywhere. So I have to clean her area every day else my boyfriend would have a fit! lol.

Back