• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found two rabbits, need to find them a home

RivieraKid

New Kit
Hi,

My girlfriend and I found a couple of rabbits that had been abandoned. It's a male and female that seem to get along very well. We are unable to keep them ourselves as my girlfriend is very allergic to them. We have tried the Mayhew animal home but they are unable to help us. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable rabbit rescue center? We live in East London.

Thanks.

Is Briar Patch still running in Hainault? The webpage isn't working but they aren't far from East London.
Where abouts are you?
Would they come with a hutch?
How long have they been together?
:D

Is Briar Patch still running in Hainault? The webpage isn't working but they aren't far from East London.
Where abouts are you?
Would they come with a hutch?
How long have they been together?
:D

I'm in the Canary Wharf area - been seeing the rabbits around for a couple of weeks and managed to pick them up recently. Currently they are in our bathroom and living room when we are home. I don't know how long they've been together, but they seem quite close. We had them to a vet and they seem in good health fortunately, and the male has been neutered. The Doe, we don't know since the vet told us he would have to operate to find out and we didn't want to put her through that since she seems very scared and wary of everything.

Back