• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is it about nethies?

buddabun

Warren Veteran
is it me or do they just look beautiful all the time!

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0314-1.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

please feel free to add!

they look like babies even when they're 10 (in the 'buns in the snow' thread. i thought mistletoe was a baby !!)

They always look cute

If I try and look tiny perhaps you wont think I'm here

P1000659.jpg

Ohh...I think there's some food over there. I might come out after all

P1000665.jpg

Rosies about 6/7 months. Commet is one of my favourite buns...he's so tiny. I too like the snow photo......she must be bigger than Rosie cos I'm not sure she's be able to see over more than a few inches :lol::lol:

OMG HOW cute is comet!??!?!?!

love it

jack jsut seems to look constantly suprised. that first photo is after she'd been lying down and i'd just taken a photo of her bum!

it's like she's saying "what on EARTH are you doing??!!" :lol:

they give as good as they get. despite being smaller than charlie and brian, jack is queen of the castle for sure

Nethies are my fave breed. I can't help but fall in love with EVERY nethie!! I think it's coz they constantly look like a baby bun.
I love Comet's ears though!!!!! :love:

Nibbles is a special nethie... She's part cat! Well, Lionhead, but she takes the "lion" bit a bit too far!!

420.jpg

"My wash pile!"
71.jpg

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be an astrobunny"
241.jpg

aww nibbles! that second pic she can hardly see the camera :love:

awwww they're SO cute...

is mr squidgy about? i have a soft spot for him :oops:

Back