• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry & Poppy... fao Sooz22

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Well the story so far goes like this... Poppy and her husbun Jack fell out and I decided it would be better all round to split them up and find them new partners. Poppy went to my local rescue and was paired up with a gorgeous boy, they came home and were happy for a few days but had a falling out on christmas eve. I bought them inside for a while and they seemed to be getting on well so they went back to their shed overnight, big mistake as I went out there on Christmas day and the shed was covered in fur. Every time they went near each other they'd have a massive fight so I split them up.
I'd decided that the only thing I could do was return the boy to the rescue until I spoke to Sooz22. She gave me lots of advice and I decided to give it one last try.

May I present the happy couple... Harry and Poppy :D
P1060911.jpg

P1060919.jpg

P1060914.jpg

They are back out in their shed and are snuggled up together in their basket whenever I pop out there.

So I'd like to say a massive thank you to Sooz, because without her help we wouldn't have had such a happy ending. Thank you Sooz :thumb:

Awww, they look so sweet together. Glad to hear that they are getting along now. Let's hope that Jack will find a girlfriend that he will get along with soon. ;)

I couldn't have done it without you Sooz ;)
I can honestly say I don't know how you and all the other regular bonder's do it though, I'd be a nervous wreck :oops: :lol:

Back