• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ratties Finn, Flip and Wyatt

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
They get a bit of fresh air on the back doorstep most days and I got some pictures :D

Wyatt

DSC07823.jpg

Finn on my shoulder, he is so big now!

DSC07858.jpg

And Flip

DSC07873.jpg

Open the cage mum!!

DSC07904.jpg

Get the camera out of my face :lol:

DSC07906.jpg

DSC07919.jpg

Finn having his tummy scratched through the bars

DSC07932.jpg

Flip climbing

DSC07940.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

Wyatt eating

DSC07941.jpg

And Hunter waiting :shock:

DSC07949.jpg

He actually runs away when they climb down to the bottom of the cage!

Their cage isnt always empty, I was cleaning out while taking the photos :D

Aw, what cuties! My Degu have the same cage in the two level version. (is yours the three level? Is it heavy?).

I know I just looked at them one day and the babies were gone and they were suddenly big lads :shock: :lol:

They are all very sweet! I posted ages ago about Finn being a bit too dependant on people because he was living alone until I got the Flip and Wyatt and he is still exactly the same :( Wyatt is a little crazy and Flip is just lovely! The others will race over but he just takes his time and walks over slowly its so cute :lol:

Aw, what cuties! My Degu have the same cage in the two level version. (is yours the three level? Is it heavy?).

Its two level :D Its not heavy just a bit of a pain :lol: I still havent switched the door to open outwards because I cant get it off :oops: When they dont want to come out they go sit down the bottom because they know I cant reach them :lol:

Its my boooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssss :love: big kisses and scritches to my sweeties and Grace says hey to Finn :love:

Should be getting mine this weekend :D tee heee

i wish i wasnt allergic to ratties :( i miss having them, i had 6 at one point but then the allergy hit and i couldnt keep them anymore, i was getting asthma attacks and hives

Back