• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News Story - just flicked on

cashmincal

Wise Old Thumper
On Meridian Tonight, some rabbits have being left to starve :( Not yet seen the whole News yet, it's not on until 6.

I usually watch Meridian tonight, bet its close to me :roll:

Cheers Clare :thumb:

news story-just flicked on

Oh ******:evil:I can,t get that:evil:sounds interesting though can you update us:)

It was shocking I was typing out more as the show was on TV It showed some shocking images It told us she apparently sold them to someone and never thought to check whether or not they took them How can you just not check and let them die and starve to death. Waiting for someone to come who never comes :cry:

Last edited:
news story-just flicked on.

OMG how awful:evil::evil:what a :censored:wicked woman:evil:
I would like to shut her in a tiny hutch and "forget" about for 3 weeks see how she likes it:evil::evil:

I can't believe she did that. She didn't even look sorry. How could you just abandon them. Even if this "man she sold them to" was real, surely you would check that they had been taken and were okay. That would be a priority? I'm just heartbroken from watching that. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back