• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and jeans!!!

DDD

Mama Doe
Is it just my two, or do rabbits like to bite jeans??? (and sometimes dig at them!). If I am wearing anything else, they leave my clothes alone, but if I have jeans on, they insist on biting and scratching them!! Naughty boys. scares me as im worried they will bite me through the material!

Yes my two have gone through four pairs since september they love biting holes!!! I still wear them and say its fashion :rolleyes: :lol: xxx

You know I have never noticed it before but yes its true, Dennis bites at jeans and nothing else... :shock:

My two looove to bite my jeans! Alfred has already put two holes in a brand new pair I've had for a week :shock::shock: Alfred will actually chew any of my clothes, he bit a hole in my favorite shirt while I was wearing it just last night :cry: He's never bitten through the jeans to get me thank goodness. Although my mom's bun has and holy cow did it hurt!! Piper also chews my jeans, but she's not nearly as bad as Alfred... :rolleyes:

My lot seem to like most clothing.

Smokey 'grooms' the ankles of my tracksuit bottoms and Inky like chewing toggles on coats.

peanut adores my grey coat with a fluffy hood. he nibbles it ad i have huge holes in it! good job its the coat i wear 4 cleanign them out isnt it!

Mine love to lick my jeans. They don't bite them, though... unless my leg is in their way... but that applies to any bit of clothing/skin. :lol: I have 'magic jeans'. Yep. I wear them, and all four of my bunnies will lick... when only three are actual lickers.

Yes mine like jeans! I had to buy my son a new pair as I had left his brand new pair on the radiator and they bit holes in the bottoms! I was not popular!:lol: I thought it was quite funny, good job they weren't expensive!

My rabbit Boris chews clothes and nothing else.The furniture, curtains and walls are all intact but anything we are wearing gets attacked.
I was wearing my pyjamas last night and sitting on the sofa with him on my knee and he suddenly went for my pyjama bottoms and bit right through them into my gentleman's appliance! Bloody 'ell that hurt! :eek:

i never realised it before but you are right they dont bother with other trousers or skirts...hmm jeans must feeel like dirt to them!?

My rabbit Boris chews clothes and nothing else.The furniture, curtains and walls are all intact but anything we are wearing gets attacked.
I was wearing my pyjamas last night and sitting on the sofa with him on my knee and he suddenly went for my pyjama bottoms and bit right through them into my gentleman's appliance! Bloody 'ell that hurt! :eek:

I am really very sorry but I fell about laughing when I read that, "gentleman's appliance", awesome. Serious face though: it must have hurt big time!

My Huppie ignores jeans totally but she loves fleece and I was wearing some woollen trousers the other day and she loved those. No idea why, it seems to be completely random.

Emma

Lola loves chewing my jeans especially when I am doing the nightly poop patrol. She also has a special liking for my converse trainers I have already had to replace the laces which she merrily chewed through whilst i was wearing them - cheeky lil bun!

Deej loves to lick my OH's jeans, and he like fleeces too - he has bitten a hole in my fleece dressing gown and my fleece jacket, the only other things he has bitten holes in are real wool jumpers (home knitted ones, and the furry blanket on our sofa.

Occasionally he will lick other things we are wearing but he likes jeans, fleeces and jumpers most (luckily he's really not into chewing clothes - unfortunately he likes to chew sellotape and plastic bags). :?

It's funny you say that as I've just been outside to muck my lot out and when I kneel down they are always biting at my jeans! Am glad it's not just me! Also likes dressing gowns!

Boris loves clothes in general..in fact he just made a massive hole in one of my fave t-shirts :shock: What a little monkey. :lol:
My two year old hamster is particularly fond of jeans though he always bites them :love:

Back