• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Needed in Cambridge

Im not in Cambridge it's about 15 miles away, I cant do the homecheck as my daughter is recovering from apendicitis and my hubby had pancreatitis and I dont drive only my hubby does. Sorry
Sallyx

Ok, sorry. I hope they are doing well xx

I'm in St Ives which is 20 mins down the road but I wouldn't know the first thing about a homecheck! I'd hate to say it all looked fine then something happened to a gorgeous bun because I missed something important :(

Do you know roughly whereabouts in Cambridge it is - quite a wide area gets classed as Cambridge so it would be useful to pinpoint a bit more? Thanks!

I am in cambridge

I'm actually in cambridge itself and could help. Have never done an official home check for anyone before - but have been checked myself by Blue Cross and Wood Green, and have 11 rabbits - so know what is bunny heaven and what is not!

An also the RWA Outreach Officer for Cambridge area (Hi everyone in the area!!! - I'm new to being the OO so haven't done anything yet - will get going soon)

So would be happy to help with home check. Also have a freind who used to be Wood Green homechecker for rabbits - so she could come with me.

twigs

PS best to contact direct on twigs.way@ntlworld as don't get to check this website all that often as work freelance so pretty busy.

This is the area
Bar Hill which is at the end of the M11, between Cambridge and Huntingdon
Thank you:D

Back