• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zippy sick

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
OMG my lodger as called me Zippy isn't well, she's cold and not herself, I am stuck at my stupid job, I have booked her in the vets and Ste is getting some mushy pellets on to see if she's eating :cry::cry:

Oh gawd :cry:

Well done Ste for noticing Zippy isn't right. Can he get her on a snuggle safe ?

Sending get well vibes for Zips

Janex

Yep I have told him to bring her in and heat one up and jeepo her warm, I need boss to go so I can sneak off home :cry:

How horrible to be stuck at work :( Tree, I dont think you should let your lodger move out - Ever! Not only does he stop the house burning down, but he spots poorly bunnies?! Massive Vibes for Zippy, Is it her who has teeth probs/abcess? :? :cry: X

Aww hun just spotted this. Sending loads of healing vibes to Zippy :D Well done Ste on spotting her :)

How horrible to be stuck at work :( Tree, I dont think you should let your lodger move out - Ever! Not only does he stop the house burning down, but he spots poorly bunnies?! Massive Vibes for Zippy, Is it her who has teeth probs/abcess? :? :cry: X

I know i think i might have to get one! vibes for Zippy x

:lol:Becki, Yep I can deffo recommend lodger.

I have just got back from the vets, they can't find anything wrong with her tum, but she's had a tooth come through at the back and it's looking inflamed, so she's book in for tomorrow for a GA they're coming to have a look what is going on :cry:. they've givn her a shot of metacam and she's looking sorry for herself :(

Thanks for the vibes. :(

Back