• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vids - Mol & Faline

The videos are great - I can't believe they actually come to you when you call them (first vid):D

:-D I can sometimes get them to come individually. Mostly they do it for the chance to trip me up. :rolleyes:

Chris says I am over protective of Molly. :lol: and has just proved his point by me defending him being stupid in 2nd video. He did not know he was being filmed, he thought I was taking pictures. :oops:

Last edited:
brilliant vids :)

how long have you had your buns for them to come like that... Alvin only does it if im in the kitchen or his room and he knows i have food for him.. other than that im ignored :( pearl doesnt seem to know her name at all and only comes if shes following alvin (has only been 2 weeks with her tho)

brilliant vids :)

how long have you had your buns for them to come like that... Alvin only does it if im in the kitchen or his room and he knows i have food for him.. other than that im ignored :( pearl doesnt seem to know her name at all and only comes if shes following alvin (has only been 2 weeks with her tho)

I've had Molly for two and a half years and Faline for one and a half ish. I got them both as young ones. Molly was a lone bun with me at uni, so we spent a lot of time together, hanging in my room doing essays. I am often singing Faline's name, since it rhymes with Jolene, so I think that's how she learnt it. :oops:

They livew in the dining room which joins onto the living room, so technically they think the whole downstairs is their room.

I've had Molly for two and a half years and Faline for one and a half ish. I got them both as young ones. Molly was a lone bun with me at uni, so we spent a lot of time together, hanging in my room doing essays. I am often singing Faline's name, since it rhymes with Jolene, so I think that's how she learnt it. :oops:

They livew in the dining room which joins onto the living room, so technically they think the whole downstairs is their room.

thats why they both love you so much then... its amazing to see that they become even more loving, i cant wait :)

Back