• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Binky And Bertie.....Just Because!!!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I have just been taking some new pics of my lovely boys, Binky and Bertie. I just adore these little boys! They are house bunnies, along with Timmy.:D

Binky
Abunbinkywed3.jpg

Abunbinkywed2.jpg

ABunbinky7.jpg

Abunbinky6.jpg

Abunbinkywed4.jpg

Binky's Cute Little Mouth! (he has no teeth!!!)
Abunbinkywed.jpg

Bertie
Abunbertiewed2.jpg

Abunbertiewed3.jpg

Abunbertiewed4.jpg

Bertie and Binky
Abunbinkyandbertiewed3.jpg

Abunbinkyandbertiewed8.jpg

Abunbinkyandbertiewed2.jpg

Two of the fluffmeisters now live down the road at my oldest daughter's house. Otis remains here.....he had to be separated as he started bullying the others quite badly! I will get some pics of Otis for you tomorrow.....he has had a HUGE moult, and his baby hair mane shedded out......he is now growing his adult one, so looks rather like he has been given a haircut by a rather incompetant hairdresser!!!:lol:

they are so adorable :love:
everyone has such amazing buns i think ive melted into a mush of awwwwwww tonight :D

Two of the fluffmeisters now live down the road at my oldest daughter's house. Otis remains here.....he had to be separated as he started bullying the others quite badly! I will get some pics of Otis for you tomorrow.....he has had a HUGE moult, and his baby hair mane shedded out......he is now growing his adult one, so looks rather like he has been given a haircut by a rather incompetant hairdresser!!!:lol:

Naughty Otis!!... would love to see him just the same! :D

Back