• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/h's pics of Evo

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
For some reason, Dave has been taking loads of pics of Evo recently. I just took them off the camera, and he's got some really good ones! I won't post them all here, as there's 40 odd, but here's the link to the Photobucket gallery - clicky.

Here's my fave though.......

P1010427.jpg

yay, more Evo pics! Is it just me or does that bunny do a lot of lying down? :lol: he must be rather chilled out.

Does he enjoy that hay wheel thingy? It looks fun.

Awwww...lovely to see Lord Evo looking as gorgeous as ever :love:
Harvey says thank you very much for his SS pellets. How is Evo getting on with the A&P? I did try Harv with A&P but he wouldn't touch them. All the rescue buns have A&P tho.

Does Evo like his hay? Harv doesn't eat much at all. He doesn't have incisors so I have to chop it up for him. I have tried so many different varieties with little success.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Harvey says thank you very much for his SS pellets. How is Evo getting on with the A&P? I did try Harv with A&P but he wouldn't touch them. All the rescue buns have A&P tho.

Does Evo like his hay? Harv doesn't eat much at all. He doesn't have incisors so I have to chop it up for him. I have tried so many different varieties with little success.

He does eat his A&P, but nowhere near as keen on it as the SS. Serves him right for not liking the "new" SS really. :roll: He does eat a load of hay - has to be Oxbow though. :roll:

Back