• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg soooo funny

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
we have a small hutch in our workshop, was given 2 me when i got jelly but i only used for one nigth while mine was being delivered, n she was 8 weeks old at the time. its been there ever since but today my mum said 'why dont u pop it in the run as a shelter?' so i did. omg it was hilarious!!

the door shut, and jelly grabbed the edge of the door n stuck her claws in, pulled it ajar, then went round to the opening and let herself in, peanut then ran upto the door pushed it his paws and shut her in!!!! he then stretched out infront of the door and she was stamping her foot!

me and my mum were in tears laughing, she said its the funnies thign shes ever seen them do!

Last edited:
i just cudnt believe jellys intelligence to open the door herself!shes so clever! they r asleep on top of it now!

Back