• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a turn of events

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
well today Wispa started humping Zola, she wont stop!! he doesnt like it and runs away but she just follows and they often end up going in circles.

Shes been a right little madam (chewing wallpaper, digging the carpet, eating the door) over the last 2 days is this the "teenage years?"

ah bless her little randy hormones! Has she been spayed yet then, if she has you can tell me if this thoery (below) is untrue!

Well i heard from a relative that if you get them done before they start humping, they probably will never start to hump ( she said apparently they only do it because they rememeber how good it feels!)

but i didnt think girls thought humping felt good!!! shes been spayed since before christmas so its not even like i can blame that

We had Red spayed before she started humping...... has it stopped her no.

She still loves my DH forearm. It is her way of showing dominance over him... thank god she doesn't do it to me as she nips really hard to hold on.

We had Red spayed before she started humping...... has it stopped her no.

She still loves my DH forearm. It is her way of showing dominance over him... thank god she doesn't do it to me as she nips really hard to hold on.

Its not true then! Oh I was kinda hoping it was! I guess i still have the humping to come then!

How old is wispa now?

I wonder why they still hump after they have been done then? Poor little things, all that frustration and they cant do anything about it anyway! :lol:

When my mums dog was a puppy we gave her this giant cuddly dog, she used hump this thing to death, infact it got so bad that mum used to have to hide it in the mornings in the cupboard (her favorite time to hump!) then she used to sit outside the cupboard yelping and pining for this cuddly dog! Animals are so funny, do they have no shame!

I think it depends on the bunny......my sooty was neutered before he started humping and he has never humped. My girls were neutered after sexual maturity...although as rescues I don't know if they were especially humpy and they both gang bang poor little sooty (one on the head, one behind :shock:)

:shock: Ahhh poor Sooty!

I think it depends on the bunny......my sooty was neutered before he started humping and he has never humped. My girls were neutered after sexual maturity...although as rescues I don't know if they were especially humpy and they both gang bang poor little sooty (one on the head, one behind :shock:)

I think for females it's a dominance rather than a sexual thing. Faline will give Molly a brief hump if he is ignoring her. She knows this makes him chase her.

I think for females it's a dominance rather than a sexual thing. Faline will give Molly a brief hump if he is ignoring her. She knows this makes him chase her.

I was just about to say this, humping is all about asserting dominance. Wispa is obviously making it clear she's the boss lady, top rabbit. Poor Zola, hopefully she'll calm down or he'll just learn to live with the little madam.

Mishka still humps Liam sometimes and they have both been "done". It's just a dominance thing, she likes to show him who's boss! :lol: I've never seen him do it to her though, he just bites her bum sometimes! :lol:

Back