• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian's off to have his knackers off...UPDATE

buddabun

Warren Veteran
UPDATE

All went well, i'm hvaiung to keep him in his carry cage as he's determined ot go to the bunny room with the others and i'd rather he stayed in the warm bless him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, technically he only has ONE so he's going to have to have abdominal surgery to dig the other out. I took him to the vets yesterday as he'd been in a scrap (AGAIN! testes eh? who'd have em?) and had a scratch on his eyelid.

as a chance I asked the vet to take a look at his nuts.. he's had one for over 2 months and when I had charlie, the second followed suit fairly sharpish. The guy had a prod, where of course Bri's one remaining knacker decided to pop backl up inside, as any sensible nut would do.

So anyway, (I'm rambling, we've all been through this!) I'#m off in 2 mins to drop him off.

Apparently it's no riskier than a female neuter but still, I can't help being apprehensive.

VIBES FOR BRI PLEASE :D He's such a babe. :love:

Last edited:
My little Comet has a retained plum too.... I'm dreading the neuter which is why I want him as big as possible for the op. There is one consellation though, if its retained they NEED to come out, as there a good chance it will turn cancerous so its a good excuse not to avoid it. Good luck. :wave:

well he's out and they forgot to charge me extra!!! so only £70. that vet's is such a rip off £30 for VHD!!!

he's all fine and wandering around

as for the charges. they didnt have a price list for retained plums. the simple male castrate was 70, 20 more than for cats. a retained cat castrate was 80 so they were going to tack on another 20 for the bun..

lucky me they forgot!!!

Back