• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dr Finlay and Esther

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have asked Christabel if it will be OK to introduce Dr F to Esther straight away, before she is Panacured, as time is not on Dr F's side ( he's almost 11 ) and he has been so sad since losing Erin :cry: Christabel says its fine to put them together straight away and we will just Panacur Dr F too.

Sooooooooooooo Dr Finlay and Esther are.............

...........................now bonded :D

Picture1979.jpg

Janex

oh i do hope they can be happy together.... its always hard to lose your first love, she looks like shell look after him tho :D

wow she's Erin's double :shock: I'm sure he can smell the difference though - I'm so glad he's got somebunny else to cuddle now :D How old's Esther?

Wow that was a quick bonding! how did you manage to find a rabbit so exactly like erin? I'm so glad the old gent has a lady love again. :)

although I dont know what esthers mum would say about her being wiht a chap eleven times her age *raises eyebrow*

Aw I'm so glad Dr Finlay has a new wifey bun to hug up to. Bless them both what a lovely couple :love::love:

Aawww bless them - they've bought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad they fell for each other so easily.

Back