• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my pooly Bun

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All
Just to say that my new bunny Willow seems to have picked up a bit. She is still slightly bloated but has been pooing since Ive been given her Fibreplex and liquid food from the vets. Ive been given her plenty of cuddles and tummy rubs and yesterday she fell asleep on her back whilst laying in my arms! Just wish I could have taken her photo at the time.

Ive had her just over a week now and I cant believe how attached I feel to her. Shes such a sweetie - comes straight to me when I go to her hutch and although she is still bit shy whilst having her run around in the kitchen - she has been coming up to me and nudging me.

My other new bun, Harvey, is also doing well and equally as friendly. Cant believe Ive managed to get such nice friendly bunnies. They're adorable.

Willow not quite out of the woods yet but definitely getting there. :D:D

Back