• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drew Has A Wife!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may not know about Drew..he was 1 of 19 bunnies rescued in a dreadful state..and poor little Drew was one of the worst:cry:
He had bite wounds all over him and his fur was thin and matted up as he constantly stress groomed..he finally stopped doing this 6 months after we saved him....
anyway as he is a permanent..and so is Chrissie..i decided they ought to make friends..was one of the easiest bondings ever:D
not great pics but here they are
Drewandc.jpg

Sharing the bowl!
Drewandch.jpg

they have been snuggled up together for 3 days now:D

Awwww little Drew, i didnt realise he was a permanent, lovely to see he has a wife... and what a beatiful bunny she is too...

What is Crissie's story?

Chrissie had been kept by a man who thought she was a he...
she was handed in with awful teeth..she has both back and front teeth probs and her jaw is not in a good way:(
The vet advised me to take her off the rehoming appeals..so she is staying and we wil care for her as long as possible..
she is quite a timid girl.....
Drew loved her straight away and they make a nice couple:D

Awww :love: What a happy couple :D Remember meeting Drew in the summer at yours Jill - glad he's finally found a bunny wife x

Back