• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6ft by 4ft rabbit shed... proceeds to Jane @ Warwick

woodstock

Mama Doe
Hi all,
I've got an 6ft by 4ft wooden shed in my garden that is now looking for a new home after the big shed came and stole it's spot, so it's up for adoption.

It's already got a small hatch way opened out in the back right hand corner of the shed to allow furry monsters out to play in an adjoining run if you have one - otherwise you'll need to block the hole up.

2212346915_ab603d82bf_o.jpg

2212346809_b3e098eb7b_o.jpg

Excuse it being wonkey - it's currently sat on two planks rather than a proper base!

I will include for free the following so you can give it a spruce up in its new location:
- enough high quality roofing felt to refelt the roof (the best quality you can get - should last 15 years - costs more than £25 a roll)
- a bag of roofing 'clout nails' to attach the new felt to the roof
- a big can of 'cedar red' timber paint
- a brush!

What more could you want?!

£50 which will be donated to Jane Dexter at Warwick will secure this shed.
You will need to be able to collect from nearby warwick and take the shed away.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Ive been looking for a shed and would rather give my money to a worthy cause.....

My step-father-in-law has his own courier business, and has his own van... very very tempting.........

I am v v v tempted. Would it be safe enough to NOT dismantle it and put it in the van as it is???? It would fit laing on its side in the van without the need to be dismantled!

I am v v v tempted. Would it be safe enough to NOT dismantle it and put it in the van as it is???? It would fit laing on its side in the van without the need to be dismantled!

It would probably fit.. although it's quite heavy - with 3 of us it was hard work moving it off the base, so to carry and load it in to a van would need 6+ - it's quite heavy and it will also need to go up some steps in the garden which would be a bit awkward!
The window is perspex so you shouldn't need to worry about that.
The roof is definitely just screwed on, so i don't think it will be too big a task to unscrew it (after dismantling the big shed and and re-erecting it should be easy!)

Back